Become a member of the Fort St. John Association for Community Living!
Be part of an organization that provides quality supports to adults with Developmental Disabilities.
Join us in accomplishing our mission:
"Supporting adults with developmental disabilities to achieve full and meaningful lives in our community by providing resources to individuals and families"
Membership is $10 a year and you will receive a membership package, have voting rights at our AGM, and be as involved as you wish.
The FSJACL welcomes the community's input into our organization - become a member of the FSJACL!
What does becoming a member mean?
You will be part of the foundation of our organization. As a member you will be asked to attend an Annual General Meeting once per year and vote on changes to the Board of Directors and any changes to the Constitution and Bylaws. This meeting is “not all business” it’s a fun time to celebrate accomplishments as well.
Other than attending a meeting once per year, you can be as involved as you wish. You may be asked if you would like to volunteer (but you don’t have to) for events, committees or if you would just like information sent to you so that you can stay informed. How much you want to be involved is completely up to you!
What opportunities are there for me to be involved, if I choose to be?
- We welcome anyone that would like to volunteer, please see our volunteer package.
- On the membership application form, you choose what information you would like sent to you, as events and issues come up, you can choose to be involved, or just be informed.
What do I have to do to become a member?
- Fill out the attached application.
- Pay your membership fee of $10 per year and drop off your application at our office (10251-100th Avenue)
- You will receive a membership package.
- Be as involved as you wish!